The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Gomez did really well on a few occasions at the end of the match defending breaks. He is a better defender than Bradley but Bradley does so much to get the team up the pitch as does Robbo.

Fuck United.

They’re a useless bunch of fannies with a useless fanny of a manager.

They’ll park the bus and time waste from minute one to try to give their fans an opportunity for an open top bus.

Liverpool will fucking smash them to bits.

I say this everytime Liverpool go there and I’m right pretty much 17% of the time.
Your average is probably down to about 11% now m8

All Wumming aside , is Kelleher up to the level Liverpool need?
He wasn’t great today but personally I think he’s been excellent all season standing in for Alison but I think now he needs to be a no.1 somewhere else if not at Liverpool next season.

His stock is high and they will get a nice few quid for him

Terrible result, terrible performance. There is just way too much chaos in this team. Yes it leads to many chances but it also leads to chances for opposition despite what would look like lots of control in terms of stats.

Arsenal or City would have won that 4-0 and barely given up a chance and I pointed out yesterday how that is the difference. Chaos can get you so far but you need control at times and we don’t have it ever.

The chaos is what led us to being 2-1 down but also back to draw with little time left. You can’t not beat that United side in 3 attempts in a season. We only have ourselves to blame.
It's an entirely different team with Jota in it. Absolutely no way he needs as many attempts as the lads do/did today.

He wasn’t great today but personally I think he’s been excellent all season standing in for Alison but I think now he needs to be a no.1 somewhere else if not at Liverpool next season.

His stock is high and they will get a nice few quid for him
That’s not answering your original question

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼