The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Brought to you by the lads whose club has turned more corners than Lewis Hamilton.

At a glance this last decade has brought glories such as:

Pogback, Olè’s at the wheel, “your job is to support the new manager”, best no9 in world football, Josesexual, viva Ronaldo, I ❤️ Cavani, “Antony’s starting to come good”, “that’s the back 4 sorted”, “wait til ye play city/real”, “Bald is best”, tea-towel twerking, “we’re signing mbappe and kane”, “biggest draw in world football”

Poor silly, dumb, deluded, 0GD having, 17 points off the top, Stupid Manc Cunts.

:lol!:
tea towel twerking 😂😂😂

IMG_9703.gif

my word.

Brought to you by the lads whose club has turned more corners than Lewis Hamilton.

At a glance this last decade has brought glories such as:

Pogback, Olè’s at the wheel, “your job is to support the new manager”, best no9 in world football, Josesexual, viva Ronaldo, I ❤️ Cavani, “Antony’s starting to come good”, “that’s the back 4 sorted”, “wait til ye play city/real”, “Bald is best”, tea-towel twerking, “we’re signing mbappe and kane”, “biggest draw in world football”

Poor silly, dumb, deluded, 0GD having, 17 points off the top, Stupid Manc Cunts.

All this may be true, but we've NEVER danced across rooms when Liverpool won a big trophy

Granted, theres not been a lot of them since 1990, but still

To my shame i lost the run of myself with happiness for the old fella when they won in ‘99.
hot-fuzz.gif

Would you believe, and to my eternal shame, when Utd scored the late goals in ‘99 to win big ears I was leaping around the living room with my old fella as well?

Two cork lads on the team and knew how much it meant to himself. Even though it brought ye level with Forest I couldn’t help be happy for them.

I feel sick at the thought of it now.

As an aside see Dinny made the combined current city/united 99 team on sky sports. He’d have been a Pep wet dream. What a fucking player.

troy-mcclure-25636-2744480600.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼