The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

That’s 3 against Kelleher now. Not necessarily his fault but we have a habit of conceding when he’s in goal. If we lose this game it’s a bad defeat to be honest. You want to challenge you have to beat the likes of Fulham at home.
Kelleher is not Alisson. Today is only his 6th ever PL match. As you say not his fault but if Alisson had been playing today he probably saves the first two goals and Liverpool win 3-0. I dont think Liverpool are challengers this season because of poor away form(draws away to bottom 10 teams are no good). 3rd is probably best to hope for and that is because ManU and Chelsea are so bad.

plenty of brutal male commentators around!!
4 great strikes from outside the box, i think Tsimikas is lucky not to be blown in the winning goal,
the most disappointing thing was the lack of real pressure and chances at 2-2 and even 2-3,
two big away matches coming up v SheffU & Palace, 6 pts needed to be contenders.

i think Tsimikas is lucky not to be blown in the winning goal

I thought the same. In a world where they fall all over themselves to find a reason not to give a goal, it wouldn't have surprised me one bit if he got penalised for that.

3rd is probably best to hope for and that is because ManU and Chelsea are so bad.

Respectfully disagree.

Liverpool might not quite keep up with City until the the tail end of the season, but no reason to think that finishing ahead of Arsenal isn't possible.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Boolaboom - Acoustic House Big Band
The Woodford, Paul St.

17th Mar 2024 @ 5:30 pm
More info..

Whiplash ( Metallica Tribute )

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼