The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

plenty of brutal male commentators around!!
4 great strikes from outside the box, i think Tsimikas is lucky not to be blown in the winning goal,
the most disappointing thing was the lack of real pressure and chances at 2-2 and even 2-3,
two big away matches coming up v SheffU & Palace, 6 pts needed to be contenders.

i think Tsimikas is lucky not to be blown in the winning goal

I thought the same. In a world where they fall all over themselves to find a reason not to give a goal, it wouldn't have surprised me one bit if he got penalised for that.

3rd is probably best to hope for and that is because ManU and Chelsea are so bad.

Respectfully disagree.

Liverpool might not quite keep up with City until the the tail end of the season, but no reason to think that finishing ahead of Arsenal isn't possible.

What are the thoughts on Kelleher for lads who see him play more than I do? I only saw the highlights on MOTD, but felt the same the last couple of times he played for Ireland and Pool.. I think he looks like he’s really lacking confidence, on the back foot, his positioning is very reactive as opposed to commanding.

Hate to say anything negative about one of our own, and one of the few playing at a decent level, maybe he just needs to be playing every week?

What are the thoughts on Kelleher for lads who see him play more than I do? I only saw the highlights on MOTD, but felt the same the last couple of times he played for Ireland and Pool.. I think he looks like he’s really lacking confidence, on the back foot, his positioning is very reactive as opposed to commanding.

Hate to say anything negative about one of our own, and one of the few playing at a decent level, maybe he just needs to be playing every week?

Not a SSB

Most neutrals have a big interest in reserve keepers alright.

:lol!:

Last edited:

he needs a run of games, pure and simple

til then we'll never know how good he may or may not be

Last edited:

He very nearly cost them the points yesterday. Alisson over a season wins points for the team.

Best hope for kelleher is that he doesn’t cost the side until Alisson rerurns.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride: Party At The Port
Kennedy Quay, Cork City

4th Aug 2024 @ 3:00 pm
More info..

Last Call

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼