The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

It was only 10 mins from half time that I realized there were 2 of them. I thought the commentator was asking herself questions and then answering them.
Only seen the second half, I thought the same coming up to the end of normal time. There is never a comfortable silence with women, and those two clowns just proved it today. What are there credentials for commentating on football anyway, have either played in the PL?

Only seen the second half, I thought the same coming up to the end of normal time. There is never a comfortable silence with women, and those two clowns just proved it today. What are there credentials for commentating on football anyway, have either played in the PL?
How many play by play commentators have played PL?

Of the “colour commentators” that have played PL, most are atrocious.

That’s 3 against Kelleher now. Not necessarily his fault but we have a habit of conceding when he’s in goal. If we lose this game it’s a bad defeat to be honest. You want to challenge you have to beat the likes of Fulham at home.
Kelleher is not Alisson. Today is only his 6th ever PL match. As you say not his fault but if Alisson had been playing today he probably saves the first two goals and Liverpool win 3-0. I dont think Liverpool are challengers this season because of poor away form(draws away to bottom 10 teams are no good). 3rd is probably best to hope for and that is because ManU and Chelsea are so bad.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kinds Of Kindness (18)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 3:30pm

More events ▼