The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Meh, turns it on for 40 mins against Matic and Lingard = Makes up for being completely shit last season? Give me a break. Bayern unloaded a player well past it for a decent fee.

United are a shambles and were missing half a team. Liverpool's win was on a par with Watford's against United.

Ye'd want to calm down.
Sometimes playing against teams on the manyoo, Watford and Norwich level means a player is BACK!

Meh, turns it on for 40 mins against Matic and Lingard = Makes up for being completely shit last season?

< Conveniently ignores that Thiago has been very good this season and ran the show in the FA Cup semi against City at the weekend >

Give me a break. Bayern unloaded a player well past it for a decent fee.

Struggle to see how anyone (sane) can watch the performances Thiago has put in recently and say he's "well past it".

In an exceptionally good side he's stood out as one of the top performers.

It's ok to admit you called this one wrong m8 (y)

< Conveniently ignores that Thiago has been very good this season and ran the show in the FA Cup semi against City at the weekend >

Lol, City reserves is it?

Ole had United top for 24 hours last season as well m8.

It didn't have me thinking Matic was Xavi.

#ThisMeansMore

Struggle to see how anyone (sane) can watch the performances Thiago has put in recently and say he's "well past it".

In an exceptionally good side he's stood out as one of the top performers.

It's ok to admit you called this one wrong m8 (y)

Thiago must have been pretty good in his day.

Imagine not thinking Thiago is absolutely class. He is a footballer from the very top tier. His only issues, albeit not small, are injuries and that’s probably what lead people to think we’ve been sold a dud for a while but Klopp is doing his best to test him where we can. The record with him in the team speaks for itself.

If we can go on and win either the CL or PL then his signing will have justified itself in that alone. Never mind anything else.

Top, top SSB-ery lads

6d6k5d.jpg

:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼