The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Good win. Some of the football in the first half was sensational. Mane’s assist was out of this world. The only thing that stopped this from being 6 or 7 was that we actually stopped attacking and instead sort of took this piss out of United which I feel indifferent about but it was earned I guess.

Thiago is playing football on another planet to everyone else currently. An epic talent. Just keep him fit until end of the season and we have a chance of massive things. Sold a pup! :lol!:

Two of the best back-to-back first half performances I've ever seen by Liverpool.

There's been far greater gulfs between the teams both in terms of points and positionally in the past e.g. Liverpool under Souness and Hodgson and Man Utd post Busby and Fergie's first few years yet the games were always close and the underdog turned over the top dog a few times so it's strange that a 9 goal gap could exist between a team 2nd and 5th.

First ever time in this fixture I recall a set of supporters going in with no hope and fearing the worst. Even in the lower ebb as a Liverpool supporter I always had hope of an upset and knew they'd at least put it up to Man Utd.

Gotta feel sorry for Bruno Fernandes - two car crashes in the space of two days.

Last edited:
Meh, turns it on for 40 mins against Matic and Lingard = Makes up for being completely shit last season? Give me a break. Bayern unloaded a player well past it for a decent fee.

United are a shambles and were missing half a team. Liverpool's win was on a par with Watford's against United.

Ye'd want to calm down.

Meh, turns it on for 40 mins against Matic and Lingard = Makes up for being completely shit last season? Give me a break. Bayern unloaded a player well past it for a decent fee.

United are a shambles and were missing half a team. Liverpool's win was on a par with Watford's against United.

Ye'd want to calm down.
oi! shut it you slaggggggggggggg!

Beating United with Rashford as their only striker is some kind of accomplishment? Ffs.

City with Brighton and Watford at home.24 hours on top of the table.
Drink it in m8s.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

25th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:45pm

More events ▼