The Official Irish Rugby Thread

At this stage if it keeps Murray away from the 9 jersey I’ll reluctantly accept it … for now. I think Lowe will get torn a new one by almost any one of the wing choices NZ have.

JGP was made look like a first year playing senior cup during his second cap against France.

I expect similar on Saturday. He is nowhere near the required standard. Will be eaten alive.

At this stage if it keeps Murray away from the 9 jersey I’ll reluctantly accept it … for now.

I think Lowe will get torn a new one by almost any one of the wing choices NZ have.
FFS If Murray was on all he would be doing would be box kicking the ball back to the AB's, for them to come charging back at his team mates and in all probability to run rings around them

Lowe and GP are from NZ aren't they ?

Lowe will get blown away by them in defence, that is a certainty.

The band wagon supporters will be gutted when we lose, it will be interesting to see by how much, I am reckoning around 20 points.

Coombes is out with an illness ,Coogee. Should be back for Argentina.
I genuinely thought for a second we could have seen Henshaw involved. I’d have lost my shit.
knew the illness kept him out last week but thought he might have been fit for selection this week. Hopefully we will see him next week..yeah Henshaw being held back is the right call

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Prophet Song: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼