The Official Golf Thread

In different places online he's getting stick for his weekend play

Wish every time I messed up id the consolation of getting 200k 😃
True 😁

A top 10 finish in any PGA event is unreal. He’s made enough bobs these last 2/3 years to set himself up for life.

Hopefully he’ll learn from the mistakes he made over the weekend while ahead. He had a great lead and he should never have dropped out of the top 3 at worse.

In different places online he's getting stick for his weekend play

Wish every time I messed up id the consolation of getting 200k 😃
That's the internet for you. When you play across three different courses over a weekend, it's hard to nail all three, that he just had a cold putter on Saturday, it happens.
Since October gone, he has played eight tournaments, missed one cut, rest were top 20 with three top 10s. Most PGA players would love those stats.

FKrqmSrVEAwHWc4

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Golfers will be no different to footballers. They'll go where the money is. It's surprising a lot of the older guys who in there own right are very wealthy are looking for a few more pay day years.
It is. It goes to show that your viewpoint is always from where you are, not where you started. I can't fathom supporting the Saudi regime if I already had millions in the bank. I bet if most of these lads were in my position, they'd be the same. Yet here we are.

It is. It goes to show that your viewpoint is always from where you are, not where you started. I can't fathom supporting the Saudi regime if I already had millions in the bank. I bet if most of these lads were in my position, they'd be the same. Yet here we are.
Horse racing, F1, Boxing, Football etc all go there and have no qualms. All sports are aiding Saudi with their sports washing and that won't change no matter how many times Lewis Hamilton rocks up with his rainbow helmet. The majority of sports stars are hypocrites when it comes to cash on the table, golfers are no different. Look at Paul Casey, wouldn't play there in 2019 because of his concerns about humans rights, then a few weeks later rocks up to play in China

In other news, prizemoney for the Irish Open this year has been doubled, up to 6 million.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Csm Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼