The Official Celtic Thread

Empty heads are easily led. :cool:
Thankfully you kept your response short.

When I saw you'd replied, I feared a 1,000 word essay, meandering from Jock Steiin to Billy McNeill interspersed with Mick Mccarthy and how some fellas great grandad was an Irish revolutionary who shot a chicken in the town centre of Glasgow in 1921, and we must respect all the dead chickens.

Must be clocking out time?

Thankfully you kept your response short.

When I saw you'd replied, I feared a 1,000 word essay, meandering from Jock Steiin to Billy McNeill interspersed with Mick Mccarthy and how some fellas great grandad was an Irish revolutionary who shot a chicken in the town centre of Glasgow in 1921, and we must respect all the dead chickens.

Must be clocking out time?

I see you're still making vacuous noises.

And so it proves......6 mill it is apparently.
Yeah that was the widely rumoured figure alright. Someone must have had a good knowledge of his contract. Think Benfica have negotiated a 30% sell on clause though.

There's similar talks of CCV with a Spurs twitter account with thousands of followers saying that they're selling CCV to us - good news if true. Figure mentioned all along was 6M rising to 10M

Further rumours have it that Ange has tasked his scouts with finding a Left Back, a Centre Half, and a Centre Forward too.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Luke Combs Uk
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼