The Official Celtic Thread

Very frustrating game. Offered a lifeline at the end with a penalty for an absolutely mental strike out by the Livingston defender.

Horrendous penalty from GG.

He then fucked another ball wide.

Shit display. Shit result.

Very frustrating game. Offered a lifeline at the end with a penalty for an absolutely mental strike out by the Livingston defender.

Horrendous penalty from GG.

He then fucked another ball wide.

Shit display. Shit result.

Can't understand why he was taking it I the first place with JJ on the pitch who scored the last few.
Also I think we need to expect some bumps along the way, had 86% possession and kept trying to create.
It is a big opportunity to get top of the table lost even if only for 24hrs would have meant alot to the group.

Ange said GG was on pens before the game. Christ knows why. GG's record at them ain't great.

I think you are right about expecting bumps along the way but that was a costly bump. We didn't create anything at all until the 95th minute. The penalty was gifted to us. Kyogo made a meal of it too tbh. Totally crazy thing for the defender to do.

We should be talking about getting out or gaol. Instead it's lamenting a lost opportunity.

Pass marks today for hart, CCV, Starfelt Ralston... very few others.

MJ, Turnbull and GG very poor.

It was a hard watch. Livi were totally defensive minded, was always going to be hard but really thought Celtic would win this one at home. When the penalty was awarded I thought we got a lucky three points there! Would have been nice to be top of the table. Motherwell might do us a favour today. Conditions are going to be awful - wind/rain - not sure who that will suit if anyone.

Lol

Tell us all again how you were booing ex rangers players at an Irish match over the clubs improper financial caper.

:lol!:
For “improper financial caper” read “ many years of tax evasion to attract players they couldn’t afford in a futile effort to become the second team in Glasgow to win the European Cup”

They defrauded “Her Majesty’s Revenue Commissioners” (HMRC) of tens of millions of pounds. The very same “her majesty” they profess to be loyal to.

It’s a bit like their Armed Forces day where, despite all the hoopla and razzamataz they donate a very small fraction collected on the day. They’re strapped for cash again and it’s all or nothing on the 40M CL money at the end of this season.

For “improper financial caper” read “ many years of tax evasion to attract players they couldn’t afford in a futile effort to become the second team in Glasgow to win the European Cup”

They defrauded “Her Majesty’s Revenue Commissioners” (HMRC) of tens of millions of pounds. The very same “her majesty” they profess to be loyal to.

It’s a bit like their Armed Forces day where, despite all the hoopla and razzamataz they donate a very small fraction collected on the day. They’re strapped for cash again and it’s all or nothing on the 40M CL money at the end of this season.

Lol so that's 'reason' to boo ex rangers players at an international match?

Don't make me laugh.

The two of ye are some sad reflection on Irish support for Celtic.

It was a hard watch. Livi were totally defensive minded, was always going to be hard but really thought Celtic would win this one at home. When the penalty was awarded I thought we got a lucky three points there! Would have been nice to be top of the table. Motherwell might do us a favour today. Conditions are going to be awful - wind/rain - not sure who that will suit if anyone.

I don't watch much football apart from Celtic and the highlights on Sports scene but it seems as though Tony Watt is playing really well. He seems to have settled down.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Best Of Cork Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼