The Official Bunsen Burger Opening Thread

I went in.

€12.95 for something which tasted like a slightly larger McDonald's double cheeseburger, and a beer.

Service was'nt great. I spent half my time in there waiting for the burger, and the other half was cut short when the waitress threw the bill down on the table. I wouldn't mind if it was busy, but it wasn't, so I don't know what the hurry was.

I'll stick to one of our local burger joints in the future, such as the excellent Burger Shack

I went in.

€12.95 for something which tasted like a slightly larger McDonald's double cheeseburger, and a beer.

Service was'nt great. I spent half my time in there waiting for the burger, and the other half was cut short when the waitress threw the bill down on the table. I wouldn't mind if it was busy, but it wasn't, so I don't know what the hurry was.

I'll stick to one of our local burger joints in the future, such as the excellent Burger Shack

Im not here to defend Bunsen (I have mixed feeling about the place), and I haven't eaten in the Cork one.. but, if you think a burger from the likes of Bunsen and a McDonalds burger have anything in common bar the fact that they are both called burgers then your opinion is highly questionable

Im not here to defend Bunsen (I have mixed feeling about the place), and I haven't eaten in the Cork one.. but, if you think a burger from the likes of Bunsen and a McDonalds burger have anything in common bar the fact that they are both called burgers then your opinion is highly questionable

It's an exaggeration of course, but I think I'd have got as much satisfaction out of 2 doubles from McDonald's as I did from the one in Bunsen. It's a grand burger etc, but it's more of a David May than a Keane.

I went in.

Disappointing to hear m8 as the ones in Dublin are qwalatee. Shouldnt compare anything with McDs though.

ls.jpg

burger-cheeseburger-food-mc-donalds-Favim.com-434716.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼