the official betting thread.

Drifted a little to 5/1. Still holds an entry for the Gold Cup and the trainer said over the weekend that they'll make a call (today) after seeing the ground.

Trading at 290 on Betfair for the Gold Cup, so someone must have a high degree of confidence that they'll go for the novice chase instead.

Any idea what time declarations are today (for Weds races)?

The Real Whacker goes for Brown Advisory over Gold Cup​

The Real Whacker had the option of running in the Cheltenham Gold Cup, but connections decided to stick to novice company and go for the Brown Advisory instead.

The Dipper Novices' Chase winner will be ridden by Sam Twiston-Davies and is one of the 11 final declarations for the 3m contest, for which his rivals are headed by unbeaten ante-post favourite and Grade 1 Scilly Isles Novices' Chase winner Gerri Colombe.

With Tom O'Brien out injured, Micheal Nolan comes in for the big-race ride on Thyme Hill, who was second in last year's Stayers' Hurdle, while Galia Des Liteaux is the only mare in the field.

Willie Mullins is responsible for nearly half the field with his five-strong team made up of two-time festival winner Sir Gerhard, the supplemented Adamantly Chosen as well as Ramillies, Bronn and I Am Maximus.

The Gordon Elliott-trained Mighty Potter, who is favourite for Thursday's Turners Novices' Chase, was not declared here and neither was Stage Star, who is poised for the same race.

PP betting odds on golf gone to fawk. Last night they had Fowler at 33/1, he was available at 60/70s in some places. Their prices on big outsiders are half what they are else where, f8ck you Paddy.
Again....

WSU3RwL.png

Skybet 12/1 and 14/1 respectively

After listening to the pro bet podcast I put the horses they put forward in my tracker, back them in their next run and then delete them, same as the lads do for the purposes of the show.

Must have forgot to do it with this horse as he won he next race on the 22nd of February after I entered him into the tracker the week before.

So he popped up in my tracker tonight, and he's going in the Fred Winter (4.50 tomorrow) at 50/1. Had a fiver each way, 6 places with 365.

Edit: horses name is Shared you dozy gobshite.

Second edit: Alredy drifted to 67, a good sign :lol!:

6gGO2Yt.png

Did my placepot for Day 1 of Cheltenham. Probably fucked up the 2.50 with not adding Monbeg Genius or Fastorslow, but I was thinking of how high the multiplier was getting and not the amount of horses in the race.

Vinny Junior is available at 11/4 AGS with quinnbet tomorrow night lads.

That's a fucking crazy price. Anything 2/1 or better is a bet imho. 365 are 9/4 and you can click void if player doesn't start, which might be a runner if Carlo thinks he can risk it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Csm Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼