the official betting thread.

Fairly safe to say that's already factored into his (odds on with most firms) price.
Funny you should mention that. Joseph Buchdahl put up that he was on this podcast coming out today on twitter last night. Will listen to his one later but the first episode is very good. Its a horse racing podcast that's only been going a few weeks. One of their first points was about people backing Nicholls and Henderson horses that generally go off shorter than they should and ignoring smaller operations that have value.

Funny you should mention that. Joseph Buchdahl put up that he was on this podcast coming out today on twitter last night. Will listen to his one later but the first episode is very good. Its a horse racing podcast that's only been going a few weeks. One of their first points was about people backing Nicholls and Henderson horses that generally go off shorter than they should and ignoring smaller operations that have value.

In a sea of "tipping" podcasts it's great to see one that focuses on "how" to bet and not just "what" to bet.

Xhaka to get booked tonight. Will be suspended for last group game then and yellows cleared. Not that anyone needs an added reason to do Xhaka to get booked 😅

I just started looking through the list of players on 2 yellows.

2 of the first 3 have been booked already!

Ludogorets (2nd by 1 point)
Cicinho DF

Betis (top by 3pts)
Akouokou MF

In a sea of "tipping" podcasts it's great to see one that focuses on "how" to bet and not just "what" to bet.
Absolutely.

I've been having a go off the GeesGees tools for horseracing, but I really don't know what I'm doing tbh.

Hoping to learn some things from this one. I see they explain sectionals and their importance in one of the next pods.

Also like their ideas of speicalising. One focuses on Handicap hurdles, the other on 3 mile + handicap chases IIRC from the first pod.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Outsound,oghma, Even Angels, Shadows Calling

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼