the official betting thread.

Neco Williams to be booked tomorrow. Not great odds but free money?
Betfair special on Salah to score or assist EVS,
I'd wait for team news before I back that. Should start but it'll still be there in the morning if he does and you don't get a 20 minute cameo for your money if he doesn't.

Not my bet, but one of the panelists on the betfair pod gave BTTS at 2.0 and you can get 2.1 on the exchange.

Given liverpools defensive woes (2.5 xG conceded wed) That's more than fair imo.

I'll be have a few pennies on a Leceister, Fulham and Brentford treble on Sunday 40/1 + easily available.

I'll sacrifice a bit of value for the 2 up offer on 365, as it likely won't matter, but if it did.......

Backed Toney ew at 6.5 with sky FGS too.

Last edited:
I'd wait for team news before I back that. Should start but it'll still be there in the morning if he does and you don't get a 20 minute cameo for your money if he doesn't.

Not my bet, but one of the panelists on the betfair pod gave BTTS at 2.0 and you can get 2.1 on the exchange.

Given liverpools defensive woes (2.5 xG conceded wed) That's more than fair imo.
Took Salah at EVS.

Williams is a classic “booked vs his former team” but Aurier is better value at just over 3/1 for a card.

Awoniyi for another “looks a monster band his old team” 2+ SoT just over 3/1 also. All betfair.

Milner 4/1 to be carded

Aurier @ 4/1 (unibet) and Cook @ 5/1 (b365) would be my card picks.

Forest have been a bit more passive recently, but if there's an early goal either way I could see a goalfest.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Insiders

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼