The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Lol, that’s some funny logic.

You’d swear he’s the only one that spent money. You’d swear he was the only one to go out of the Champions League. You make it sound easy to beat Pep even though a better Liverpool only managed it once.

If he got the semis and got knocked out you’d come out with the same guff.
The truth is you’d never give any credit anyway as evidenced by saying Arteta4life even if he wins the league.

Time to head home from Noels for the day m8.
They're gas. On one hand man city are a money doped team who cheated their way to success yet Arteta is a flop cos he can't beat them.

YRCNMIU

They're gas. On one hand man city are a money doped team who cheated their way to success yet Arteta is a flop cos he can't beat them.

YRCNMIU

YRCNMIU
M8, ye lost to Bayern last night. And City are out too.

And city are not West Ham and Southampton, who ye fucked up against last year

As I said, 89 points last year. Possible 91 this

Very very good, but not unbeatable. City didn't make ye lose last Sunday, did they?

January 20th

The only Arsenal of importance will be the Arsenal of meme’s coming your way upon the inevitable annual Bumnal collapse.

It’ll be glorious, as always 🤣

Oh the future’s going to get us. :lol!:

The future AND other teams

plane-father.gif

8n8w3t.jpg

Better luck next year Bedshitters.

What do you want credit for?

For blowing the league title? Losing to the first good team ye played in the CL?

This is top class sport m8. It's a vicious meritocracy.

No remembers Quarter Finalists m8, no one
Lol, you’re well rattled m8, thanks for Mancsplaining that it’s a top class sport.

I don’t want any credit from you, I just said you’d never give it to him no matter what he might win.

Lol, you’re well rattled m8, thanks for Mancsplaining that it’s a top class sport.
No worries. The amount of excuses from the Bumnal media today probably needed that does of reality.
I don’t want any credit from you,
I'm so sad.
I just said you’d never give it to him no matter what he might win.
Lol.

That's not true at all. FFS, I dropped the wumming for two minutes when Liverpool won it in 2020. If I can do it for them, I can certainly do it for Arteta.

Call me when he earns it.

No worries. The amount of excuses from the Bumnal media today probably needed that does of reality.

I'm so sad.

Lol.

That's not true at all. FFS, I dropped the wumming for two minutes when Liverpool won it in 2020. If I can do it for them, I can certainly do it for Arteta.

Call me when he earns it.
Listen m8, your clubs in the absolute gutter, Ten Hag is shocking, bought a load of dross and there’s about 3 good players in the team.

But most of ye want to keep him on. But ye think we should get rid of Arteta. Can you explain the logic to that?

Ah stop Phil. He's spent a billion quid or thereabouts and inherited some top class youngsters in Saka, Martinelli, Saliba, & ESR (very unlucky with injuries imho). City won the league with 89 points last season and the most they can finish with this season is 91.

Impressive totals sure, but not unbeatable by any means.

Suddenly points totals are the barometer for the quality of PL sides, after a few years of being irrelevant.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Insiders!

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼