The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Read my posts again.

You SSB.

IIRC all I said at the time was that Odegaard's cameraman antics were a bit giddy.

And that Sunday's draw might not turn out to be quite as valuable as the Gooners on here think.

And I stand by both points.

I've no problem with players/managers celebrating with the crowd after a victory.

IIRC all I said at the time was that Odegaard's cameraman antics were a bit giddy.

And that Sunday's draw might not turn out to be quite as valuable as the Gooners on here think.
That's not what I was talking about. I was referring to Carragher, and as fellow SSBs ye are fully responsible for what he does (this doesn't work for Neville or Keane btw)
And I stand by both points.

I've no problem with players/managers celebrating with the crowd after a victory.
Meh, I think Klopp way over does it. Expect plenty of fist bumps in May if Liverpool Van De Velde it.

That's not what I was talking about. I was referring to Carragher, and as fellow SSBs ye are fully responsible for what he does (this doesn't work for Neville or Keane btw)

This somehow seems unfair, but if thems da rules then I can hardly argue can I 🤣

Meh, I think Klopp way over does it. Expect plenty of fist bumps in May if Liverpool Van De Velde it.

It would be like a trophy for the SMCs. Understandably.

There's no risk of any of the big 3 doing a Ven De Velde. It's far too tight and I don't see any of the 3 building up a lead big enough to set up a potential Van De Velde.

This one could go right to the wire, with all 3 in with a mathematical chance of winning come the final day of the season. What a product prospect!

This somehow seems unfair, but if thems da rules then I can hardly argue can I 🤣

It would be like a trophy for the SMCs. Understandably.
Lol, no it wouldn't. But it would be funny as fuck
There's no risk of any of the big 3 doing a Ven De Velde.
If Liverpool blow it from here, it will be worse than Van De Velde. It will almost be worse than Slippy, but not as funny. Nothing will ever be this funny.

88bcc822309e2149a37685095f55422f.gif

I make the rules around here m8.

If Stevie could charge you a $ for every time you reference this game he wouldn't have needed to sell his soul to the Saudis, the poor thing.
Ah come on Phil, lighten up, it's been ten years.

I mean, he actually said the words "this does not slip now", in his huddle after beating City. If that's not proof that God is a Man Utd fan with a wicked sense of humour, I don't know what is.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼