The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

The last 2 games we’ve really missed Jesus. His unpredictability and strength would have helped a lot against those stubborn defences.

Think a draw was fair enough today. Brentford were excellent.
Yeah, Jesus is being missed, no question.

Martinelli hasn’t been at the races in the last couple of games, time to start Trossard I feel.

Whilst I don’t think Arsenal deserved a win today, the goal was quite avoidable, Brentford got something like 4 headers in a row.

On a positive note I thought Saliba dealt well with Toney…and Trossard whom I wanted to come on at HT for Martinelli, did well again.

I’ve backed Vieira to come good but he’s hardly shown much when given minutes, I know he’s young and it’s his first season in the PL but I’d expect more…his cross for the last minute FK was fecking dreadful

On a positive note inthiugh Saliba dealt well with Toney…and Trossard whom I wanted to come on at HT for Martinelli, did well again.

I’ve backed Vieira to come good but he’s hardly shown much when given minutes, I know he’s young and it’s his first season in the PL but I’d expect more…his cross for the last minute FK was fecking dreadful
I think Vieira needs a summer to bulk up and it will be next season before we can judge him properly.

And Christ yeah, that last ball was shocking.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼