The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

If you are going to lose game, lose it this way.

1-0 in the FA Cup away to City with 6 changes is very respectable.
2nd team gets a run out and now just the 2 biggest comps for a squad still building.

And Haaland was kept very quiet which bodes well.

Arsenal better in the first half, City definitely more dominant it the 2nd but one good finish between the teams.

Good game for Sambi, was disappointed in Vieira, looks still way too lightweight.
Trossard very impressive.

Very little between the teams tonight.

Pep had pretty much his best team out while El T rotated and never had his best XI on at any stage of the game.

Partey’s the most important player in Arteta’s system IMO, team just isn’t the same without him.

Id fancy Arsenal to get the 3 points in the league in 2 weeks time tbh.

If you are going to lose game, lose it this way.

1-0 in the FA Cup away to City with 6 changes is very respectable.
2nd team gets a run out and now just the 2 biggest comps for a squad still building.

And Haaland was kept very quiet which bodes well.

Arsenal better in the first half, City definitely more dominant it the 2nd but one good finish between the teams.

Good game for Sambi, was disappointed in Vieira, looks still way too lightweight.
Trossard very impressive.
Decent performance , squad is looking better then it's been for a.long time , I like matt Turner ,solid keeper , I was disappointed in a couple of players who didn't put themselves forward for the staring 11 in the league but overall I feel pep will be looking at that arsenal team and will be very wary.

Decent performance , squad is looking better then it's been for a.long time , I like matt Turner ,solid keeper , I was disappointed in a couple of players who didn't put themselves forward for the staring 11 in the league but overall I feel pep will be looking at that arsenal team and will be very wary.
Agree and I really should have mentioned Turner. Had a great game.

As Marco said above I’d feel more confident now against City with our first team in the league, especially in the home game.

Decent performance. No injuries. Found out which squad players can be called upon.

Decent enough evening all things considered
Out of the cup was what’s best for Arsenal given their position in the PL.

Given the rotation, the overall performance was very decent away to the champions…like they say, the ‘psychological tax’ a hammering would have brought, won’t be a thing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
NewEra
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

3rd May 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..

Brógeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼