The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Marquinhos in London doing a medical according to Charles Watts.

Viera showing again that he was always the toughest midfielder out there.

I'll post an in depth profile about Marquinhos in couple of hours, weakness, strengths etc. I've been studying his game since he dominated the U12 Favelas Street League in Sao Paulo, i knew he was the big deal the second he kicked that ball full of crack cocaine over the barbwires of Bahia do Drogao's precinct back in 2014

I'll post an in depth profile about Marquinhos in couple of hours, weakness, strengths etc. I've been studying his game since he dominated the U12 Favelas Street League in Sao Paulo, i knew he was the big deal the second he kicked that ball full of crack cocaine over the barbwires of Bahia do Drogao's precinct back in 2014
I look forward to this in-depth analysis from the Proc’s own out and about, online scout master.

And what about the Marco seal of approval?

His hit list includes such expensive flops as Missing, that Uruguayan guy whose name I can't remember and Pepe

I'll do you one better m8 - the kdY seal of approval:

I think United have a good enough squad now to challenge for the title. I think they’ll have to be getting around the 90 point mark to do that, but with the squad there now they should be able to routinely beat the minnows and mid table sides and get a fair amount of points from top 6 clubs too.

If united are 15 points behind City in March, Olly will have done a crap job with the resources at his disposal.

A good CL run would be great, and a cup would be nice, but in no way would it make up for the above.

And what about the Marco seal of approval?

His hit list includes such expensive flops as Missing, that Uruguayan guy whose name I can't remember and Pepe
Think you're on about Torreira m8, i had never taken notice of him until Arsenal signed him and only saw him play for the first time at the same time as Mayday and few other at the Russian WC (where he was decent)

but but but nothing beats your long defence of Ole, pal, NOTHING will ever come close to it :lol!: :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼