The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Hardly a breaking news Liverpool are streets ahead of Arsenal at this moment in time, it's been said on here and by Arteta a few times already tbf

This team is growing together, hardly the end of the world for them to lose to Liverpool in a cup 1/2, it's part of the learning curve

Arteta's job is to find the right experienced players to guide them for another year or 2
Trust the process m8.

can copy/paste the article if needed

if I had to hazard a wild guess i'd say the player in question is Xhaka

For all the talk of £65k being matched on Betfair, one bookie is confirmed to have taken a bet of $420k (in crypto!) for a $1m payout in the case above.

I really doubt there's anything of note going on with Xhaka himself here. If he was arranging it prior to the match, you'd think there would have been a large amount going on him pre-game.

From the Betfair graph I saw, it looks like any time the odds moved during the game, they got hoovered up and brought back to what would seem an artificial price, which does seem dodgy in itself but you'd also have to consider that Xhaka would have been on thin ice having put in a heavy tackle on Raphinha in the first half. Also, he was carded in his previous two away PL matches and considering the speed at which Leeds attack when they get the chance, he was a likely candidate for the hat trick.

I'll be watching the rugby so won't get too depressed hopefully...

Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, Tierney, White, Gabriel, Saka, Odegaard, Lacazette, Smith Rowe, Holding, Sambi Lokonga, Martinelli.

0-0 all day long

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼