The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I see Arteta is bricking it

pLaY tHe kIdS m8 oR jUsT fOrFeIt tHe gAmE
How is he bricking it m8?

he's basically saying you never know how the situation will evolve between last night and Sunday when it comes to covid testing, that's just factually correct

If anything El T has shown real maturity in his interviews, never using COVID/injuries as an excuse to explain results/performances

id have to disagree. last night had arsenal down to the bare bones and they never complained ,unlike the liar who is in charge at anfield road and gave his team a nice little break by pretending his squad had more covid cases then what was truthful.

he's basically saying you never know how the situation will evolve between last night and Sunday when it comes to covid testing, that's just factually correct

If anything El T has shown real maturity in his interviews, never using COVID/injuries as an excuse to explain results/performances

No need when you have Granit Xhaka.

id have to disagree. last night had arsenal down to the bare bones and they never complained ,unlike the liar who is in charge at anfield road and gave his team a nice little break by pretending his squad had more covid cases then what was truthful.

ah come on m8, give Pr. Klopp a break, the % of chance that Liverpool had 5 false positives cases was 0.000000000000003%

nothing to see here :lol!:

Love is in the air, you can clearly see they like each other :lol!:

FJBJxOZXsAANs3J

I was just following this excellent piece of thought leadership on the topic below...

;)

I see Klopp is bricking it, play the kids m8 or just forfeit the game

Last edited:

Yep. From his sickbed, Jurgen orchestrated a wholesale fraudulent tampering with tests.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Shlomo Franklin

The Richmond Revival, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼