The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Yep. From his sickbed, Jurgen orchestrated a wholesale fraudulent tampering with tests.

whilst I only use the false positives pictures and quick one liners for banter and wind up purposes, Shirley, my good man, you do not believe everything is right with Liverpool's testing given the probabilities of having 5 false positives....or do you?

So who in the club made the false reports philby ? liverpool fc Always the victims aren't they ?

I don’t buy in the conspiracy theories that Liverpool and Dr Klopp cheated, I think there’s a flaw somewhere in the process the tests were conducted, it’s next to impossible to have so many false positives

Covid rule says 13 players + 1 GK must be available, Arsenal have a solid ase to get the NLD postponed i guess...if that's what they prefer,,,mind you, playing a Sonless Spuds is quite tempting too

Fit and available players at Arsenal:

1. Kieran Tierney
2. Benjamin White
3. Gabriel Magalhães
4. Rob Holding
5. Nuno Tavares
6. Calum Chambers
7. Pablo Marí
8. Bukayo Saka
9. Albert Sambi Lokonga
10. Alexandre Lacazette
11. Eddie Nketiah
12. Gabriel Martinelli

whilst I only use the false positives pictures and quick one liners for banter and wind up purposes, Shirley, my good man, you do not believe everything is right with Liverpool's testing given the probabilities of having 5 false positives....or do you?

Clearly there was an issue with the first round of tests.

Lab mistake, bad batch of tests...who knows.

But it's not in Liverpool's interest to have loads of false positives which shut down their training ground for two days.

So who in the club made the false reports philby ? liverpool fc Always the victims aren't they ?

Nobody made false reports, you simpleton.

I don’t buy in the conspiracy theories that Liverpool and Dr Klopp cheated, I think there’s a flaw somewhere in the process the tests were conducted, it’s next to impossible to have so many false positives

Agreed.

There are some dopes out there who seem to think Jurgen and Lijnders are admistering the tests themselves :)

But it's not in Liverpool's interest to have loads of false positives which shut down their training ground for two days.

Agreed.

There are some dopes out there who seem to think Jurgen and Lijnders are admistering the tests themselves :)
As the song goes philby, Always the victims, its never your fault

Agreed.

So these tests that everyone has being doing for ages without issue, suddenly go bad at a rate that defies all probabilities just when it's convenient for it to happen?

The one time Klopp wants to have a cut off the cup and he's missing loads of players (but still would be able to field a stronger team than he normally does for this competition).

All these mad statistical anomalies are just one big huge coincidence?

Pull the other one m8, it's got bells on!

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Danny Ryan, and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼