The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year Poll

Who Is The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A very exciting competition this year m8s.

Some of the more seasoned operators have yet to cast their votes, including myself.
Poll closes on the 24th. It used to be the 23rd.

I know that as a nation we are now more accepting and open but this is fucking ridiculous! Now I will have to consult my file O fax to make sure it is penciled in on the new date.

Disappointing to see silky so far out in front. He is an idiot but has a good heart overall.
SilkY would be a very worthy recipient, he has stuck with the level 11 commie-whataboutism with admirable determination and consistency. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he moves to Russia to hand out food stamps when this is all over. Poor aul Stanski's gone the way of the Moskva at this stage.. Fire in the hole, lashing out, no more efforts at concealing his pro-putin diarrhoea.. just straight up bilge

SilkYs beard and hair will be groomed separately for the occasion I'm sure (y)

Just having a peek for old times sake. Jeez, 16 pages in 3 weeks. I know nostalgia is a thing of the past, but imagine the IOtY of ten years ago!! There'd be 16 pages after a day. Don't think it's all Rox and Dan's fault either. 80% them and 20% the rest of us not giving a shit anymore. Unless of course that's because of them..........

Just having a peek for old times sake. Jeez, 16 pages in 3 weeks. I know nostalgia is a thing of the past, but imagine the IOtY of ten years ago!! There'd be 16 pages after a day. Don't think it's all Rox and Dan's fault either. 80% them and 20% the rest of us not giving a shit anymore. Unless of course that's because of them..........
the candidates are usually fighting like cats and dogs or else wriggling for mercy at the sound of the nearing pistol. this year they’ve all accepted their possible fate quite early so there’s no sense of drama to it all.

the fact that russian bots make up a good number of them doesn’t help either.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼