The Official 2020 IOTY Poll

Who is The Official Langer Forum 2020 IOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
….on the basis can't beat them join them, take rebs of the list, he's far too easy a target and beside that, know or at least have moments when letting my heart loose and free that rbebs is grand wee bugger,my first time as a Skipper, you never forget that time, she was called the “Industrious” ended up in a breakers yard somewhere in Holland, didn't look... now, bugger is meant not a pejorative, just a kindly way my own people tolerated me before becoming a big cheese... Rebs, has a warm heart,he can sit at my table...anytime.

Lets make it a fair contest...let's all share the prize.

Don’t be so modest, you got my vote Uncle Albert !

the heart wants choon but the head says rebs for the year that's in it. are churches open these days? i need to do some quiet reflection.

Some savage idiocy there.. these are two of the most relentless idiots ever seen on the INTERNET, but what makes them special is their willingness and determination to get up every day and do it all again in the face of everybody but their tinfoil clad buddies laughing at them

If they were dogs they would be boxers, dopey as fuck but harmless

c729d1c178d984e706248b8e8ab233a8.jpg

Rebs has remarkable staying power, that should make him a good bet in this race which is a marathon and not a sprint.

Jaysus, some lads voting very early on in this process. Very early. It is often the case that a poster on the list (Poiny being the obvious annual example) uses this very thread to boost their idiocy immensely. And to do justice to that, you have to wait and see how things develop right here, right now.

I do hope Rebels' idiocy, which almost deserves a special one-off award, doesn't result in an absolute landslide victory.

If rebs doesn't win this, and the real IOTY, IOTY will have lost all meaning and prestige.

It will be a dark day for the local talk page scene.

Think about that lads before ye cast yer vote for the likes of Conan, because ye don't like his stance on Brexit.

Some savage idiocy there.. these are two of the most relentless idiots ever seen on the INTERNET, but what makes them special is their willingness and determination to get up every day and do it all again in the face of everybody but their tinfoil clad buddies laughing at them

If they were dogs they would be boxers, dopey as fuck but harmless

c729d1c178d984e706248b8e8ab233a8.jpg

:lol!:

The word idiot (or its colloquial brother Moron) is thrown around with gay abandon here sometimes. But over the years, I have rarely encountered genuine idiocy on here.

But you do get the odd bulldog among a sea of border collies alright.

That's all I'm saying.

If rebs doesn't win this, and the real IOTY, IOTY will have lost all meaning and prestige.

It will be a dark day for the local talk page scene.

Think about that lads before ye cast yer vote for the likes of Conan, because ye don't like his stance on Brexit.

This is the official IOTY.

As nominated by the public.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

An Audience With Liverpool Legends

Cork Opera House, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼