The Official 2020 IOTY Poll

Who is The Official Langer Forum 2020 IOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This poll is the official one based on the noms received in the official nominations thread.

It reflects the views of the forum and apart from myself it showcases all the leading IOTY contenders of 2020.

The noms thread went without any hiccups and I trust those one will do likewise.

I have nothing to fear in putting my name on the list and did so purely as a gesture of magnanimity.

I considered it.

But I couldn’t, in good conscience, vote for anyone but rebs after the greatest display of idiocy in the history of the PROC, and possibly THE INTERNET.

And still going too.

He’s the Maradona of idiots.
Ahh now Maradona had serious skills. Rebs is more of a Bebe type player if Im being generous or Ali Dia if im being honest.

This poll is the official one based on the noms received in the official nominations thread.

It reflects the views of the forum and apart from myself it showcases all the leading IOTY contenders of 2020.

The noms thread went without any hiccups and I trust those one will do likewise.

I have nothing to fear in putting my name on the list and did so purely as a gesture of magnanimity.
Now there's some famous last words if I ever heard them.
:lol!:

*hic*

*hic*

*hiccup*

….on the basis can't beat them join them, take rebs of the list, he's far too easy a target and beside that, know or at least have moments when letting my heart loose and free that rbebs is grand wee bugger,my first time as a Skipper, you never forget that time, she was called the “Industrious” ended up in a breakers yard somewhere in Holland, didn't look... now, bugger is meant not a pejorative, just a kindly way my own people tolerated me before becoming a big cheese... Rebs, has a warm heart,he can sit at my table...anytime.

Lets make it a fair contest...let's all share the prize.

Jaysus, some lads voting very early on in this process. Very early. It is often the case that a poster on the list (Poiny being the obvious annual example) uses this very thread to boost their idiocy immensely. And to do justice to that, you have to wait and see how things develop right here, right now.

I do hope Rebels' idiocy, which almost deserves a special one-off award, doesn't result in an absolute landslide victory.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jordan Mackampa

, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼