The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When have I not been open about who I voted for, in fact about three or four years ago I replied in detail to you why I do, so don't be throwing that bullshit at me at all. As long as you have been posting here, you first response to a crisis or drama in the dail/westminister/stormont is call an election.
Thankfully in the dail at least, we have adults that don't pander to childish whims.
Jez imagine a SF coalition.... :ROFLMAO:

If, as you claim, you've been so honest and open here about who you vote for then you should have absolutely no bother repeating it here. I recall you telling us who it was you wouldn't vote for, not so sure you said who you did vote for. But as I say, if you're so allegedly honest and open about it you shouldn't have any problem telling us now who it is you voted for in the last GE.

She's objecting to the term "Prime Minister"; which is included for those who may be unfamiliar with our political terminology, it's more evidence of how inward looking SF/IRA are.

"Taoiseach" is outdated and should be replaced by "Prime Minister" imho, we are a multicultural nation now.
Surely a wind up to trigger people 🤣 🤣

Yes we are absolutely multi-cultural but is that a reason to disregard our own culture and heritage?
I've no problem with the use of both terms.

If I emigrate in the morning, I have to respect the culture of the country I move to, yet in Ireland some people don't have the slightest interest or respect for our own culture. It's a bit sad in my opinion that people no longer take pride in the Irish language and cultural. I by no means speak it every day or would be fluent in it but I'm still proud and can speak the basics and understand the basics when watching matches on TG4.

FFS, what is the issue ?
Taoiseach is mentioned and for those not fluent in Irish, which of course is a reality now more and more in this country. The words Prime Minister are put in brackets.

Just more of the SF/IRA cult mentality on show.

SF/IRA = Scum
Not an issue for any one bar her which says it all really. At least it keeps her mind off her auntie.

If, as you claim, you've been so honest and open here about who you vote for then you should have absolutely no bother repeating it here. I recall you telling us who it was you wouldn't vote for, not so sure you said who you did vote for. But as I say, if you're so allegedly honest and open about it you shouldn't have any problem telling us now who it is you voted for in the last GE.
“if as you claim” “allegedly honest” Coming from you, i did laugh
🤣🤣

Surely a wind up to trigger people 🤣 🤣

Yes we are absolutely multi-cultural but is that a reason to disregard our own culture and heritage?
I've no problem with the use of both terms.

If I emigrate in the morning, I have to respect the culture of the country I move to, yet in Ireland some people don't have the slightest interest or respect for our own culture. It's a bit sad in my opinion that people no longer take pride in the Irish language and cultural. I by no means speak it every day or would be fluent in it but I'm still proud and can speak the basics and understand the basics when watching matches on TG4.

Self-loathers - there's a few of them here on PROC too 😔

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Phrases - Decks Out

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼