The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've already said I had a privileged upbringing dear - something Troy denies.

And my folks certainly couldn't have afforded to send any of us to a boarding school, much less send 12 of us.

You do know boarding schools tend to be a hell of a lot more expensive in terms of fees than private schools don't you?

St Finians Mullingar which Troy attended isn't a private school.

Having a nightmare m8, even by your standards.

Moore is getting flaked for this and deservedly so. Carlow schoolteacher 2.0.

Last edited:
So you admonish Robert Troy's family for giving him and his siblings the best education they could get?

This in spite you benefitting from a private education yourself?

Having a nightmare m8, even by your standards.

Moore is getting flaked for this and deservedly so. Carlow schoolteacher 2.0.

Absolute lies by you yet again. I never once admonished Troy or his family for getting the best education they could get. Why on earth would I, when I've been very up front about not alone receiving a private education but also putting children through it.

What I said was that he and his siblings having attended private boarding schools Troy can't honestly be claiming to be from an unprivileged background.

But you are either so thick you can't comprehend the written word, or like Troy you're trying desperately to move the goalposts in the hope of not being seen as the obvious hypocrite that you are.

If your comprehension of the written word is as poor as you're making out with your responses I think your folks would be entitled to a refund on some of the fees from CBC. At least for the fraction of time you spent learning English.

Absolute lies by you yet again. I never once admonished Troy or his family for getting the best education they could get. Why on earth would I, when I've been very up front about not alone receiving a private education but also putting children through it.

What I said was that he and his siblings having attended private boarding schools Troy can't honestly be claiming to be from an unprivileged background.

But you are either so thick you can't comprehend the written word, or like Troy you're trying desperately to move the goalposts in the hope of not being seen as the obvious hypocrite that you are.

If your comprehension of the written word is as poor as you're making out with your responses I think your folks would be entitled to a refund on some of the fees from CBC. At least for the fraction of time you spent learning English.

They didn't attend a private school.

Moore got her facts wrong and instead of correcting her story, she simply blocked replies and tried to frame herself as the victim.

She's an abysmal excuse for a journalist.

Pundit Moore is further evidence of the footballification of politics.
Like other Murdoch pundits, Moore is best taken with a grain of salt.
Tucker Carlson, Piers Morgan, Aoife Moore.

None of them would ever be considered journalists to be honest. But on planet Murdoch, that’s secondary.

Pundit Moore is further evidence of the footballification of politics.
Like other Murdoch pundits, Moore is best taken with a grain of salt.
Tucker Carlson, Piers Morgan, Aoife Moore.

None of them would ever be considered journalists to be honest. But on planet Murdoch, that’s secondary.
Rupert will be happy as long as PJ doesnt jump ship, #jewelinthe crown

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Black Apple Bastards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼