The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is expected government advice will be if you are going to the panto do so but do not go to
a sleepover or play date that same week, one or the other, That sounds fair enough, I know governments are there
to govern but sometimes people have to make a decision and weigh everything up,

It is expected government advice will be if you are going to the panto do so but do not go to
a sleepover or play date that same week, one or the other, That sounds fair enough, I know governments are there

RTE are a garbage media outlet to be pushing this trivial nonsense

If people thought this couldn't get any more ridiculous, they come up with this utter horse manure.

It seems nphet wanted to go further,
so what...even more ridiculous nonsense. They were caught out when Ronan Glynn said "we never said schools were safe", and the independent duly found many instances of them saying schools were safe. Between that now and Stephen Donnelly and Mehole, it is gone beyond laughable.

If they want to lose peoples support they are going the right way around it.

so what...even more ridiculous nonsense. They were caught out when Ronan Glynn said "we never said schools were safe", and the independent duly found many instances of them saying schools were safe. Between that now and Stephen Donnelly and Mehole, it is gone beyond laughable.

If they want to lose peoples support they are going the right way around it.
Lock up the kids while the parents party..
You couldn't make it up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼