The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

To think that Leinster could potentially have J Barrett, RG Snyman and T Tupou ON TOP of what they already have in their matchday squad, come the business end of next season is equal parts ridiculous and frightening.

I know that this is modern day professional sports but in a system where four teams are supposedly controlled by one "overlord", it sure is easy to see who is sucking off the boss underneath the table.

To think that Leinster could potentially have J Barrett, RG Snyman and T Tupou ON TOP of what they already have in their matchday squad, come the business end of next season is equal parts ridiculous and frightening.

I know that this is modern day professional sports but in a system where four teams are supposedly controlled by one "overlord", it sure is easy to see who is sucking off the boss underneath the table.
They (Leinster) haven’t won a trophy in years. Which is the gut punch they’ll always have to live with.

GLOqw3NXEAA2pCP

This comes a few weeks after Leinster thought they had nothing better to do than go and make Bealham and/or O'Toole a signing.

This must mean one of the Byrnes or Frawley are moving. Leinster have Barrett as a "utility back" so they don't clash with internationals in his position...

But Frawley and JOB are themselves utility backs.

And Tyler Blyeendal is coming into the LadyBoys coach team and will be coaching the backs.

Gutting to think that the current President of the IRFU , is none other than one of the infamous Munster team from 1978, Greg Barrett, a Cork Con man and living in Garyduff.
Greg Barrett is a gent and even though a Conman is deservedly President of the IRFU.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Mick Flannery

Live At The Marquee, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼