The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Bit harsh particularly with yer man handing himself in. But then I suppose if it was a player I.e. Trevor Brennan, there'd be an equally harsh punishment

Statement doesn't say how long for.

One match suspension? Will be back to hassle Leinster on Stephen's Night?

Statement doesn't say how long for.

One match suspension? Will be back to hassle Leinster on Stephen's Night?

Yeah noticed that myself, you'd assume it's not a lifetime ban.

Fella was on the sideline in Thomand on a miserable night, so you'd assume he's a big fan and probably a member of the supporters club.

Could also be from a good rugby family

Yeah noticed that myself, you'd assume it's not a lifetime ban.

Fella was on the sideline in Thomand on a miserable night, so you'd assume he's a big fan and probably a member of the supporters club.

Could also be from a good rugby family
I'm planning on using that as a defence if I ever get busted for something in Ireland

Ah here, you can't be having fans grabbing opposition players. If that happened at a GAA match they'd be a hysterical reaction from the great and good of Irish society about the carry on of the rural muck savages.

Ah here, you can't be having fans grabbing opposition players. If that happened at a GAA match they'd be a hysterical reaction from the great and good of Irish society about the carry on of the rural muck savages.
Well if it did occur in the Grab All Association, it would probably take a year before this committee, then that committee, then the County something or other and then the CCCCCCCCCC....whatever the fuck that it is issues a " final and binding ruling "

Whereas Munster Rugby just issue a ban there and then and get on with it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pierce Turner
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Kinds Of Kindness (18)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 3:30pm

More events ▼