The Kerry Babies Case

l think it’s very clear someone/people very close to Baby John killed him. They may no longer be with us.

What a terrible indictment of Irish society at the time that a child could bring so much shame on a couple just because it was born outside wedlock. It may destroy a family for the truth to come out but that poor boy deserves justice.
I wonder how much knowledge the father had of the baby/pregancy if it was a member of the mother’s family who killed him? There must have been some seriously strained relationships in the family especially as the years went by and as Ireland became a much more open country. If he was aware at the time you’d wonder why they didn’t just get married like so many others. Obviously just speculating but I’d be consumed with hatred if that was my child that was murdered. Also if he was aware about the baby did anybody in his immediate family have knowledge of what had happened. I can only imagine the shock if they had absolutely no idea.

The vandalising of the grave is also so chilling, like it clearly had an effect on someone really close to the murder that they were still desecrating Baby Johns grave even up to 2004, 20years after the murder.

"The baby had been alive for up to five days when someone killed him. He was found naked, shoved between rocks with his tiny neck broken. There were 28 separate knife wounds on his body, most of them shallow, hesitation wounds, in which the knife was pulled back at the last second. Most were to the neck. The fatal wounds, inflicted when the knife was plunged four times into his heart, put an end to a tragically short life."

So the baby was alive for 5 days? I wasn't aware of that aspect of the case, 5 days of suffering before being murdered.
Or 5 days of being loved and cared for by his mother/parents and then they were found out having a baby outside marriage? I think he had been washed and fed which indicates some care show towards him 💔

l think it’s very clear someone/people very close to Baby John killed him. They may no longer be with us.

What a terrible indictment of Irish society at the time that a child could bring so much shame on a couple just because it was born outside wedlock. It may destroy a family for the truth to come out but that poor boy deserves justice.
Murder is murder it is clear that someone murdered the baby.
Surely the parent or parents should have told the guards the they murdered him or some took the baby and then murdered him.

Regarding Johanne hays she better her baby to account for this.

Could she not have called an ambulance and removed the body to a morgue. She left the body in the yard awful situation. Its akin to a Hit and run in road accidents.
Are you talking about her baby that was stillborn? If so, you clearly don't understand what stillborn means.

Do you have any reason for doing this, other than to be a cunt? Just wondering if you think you are being clever or funny or something?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼