The iconic sports photographs thread.

2 bald frauds

You have to give credit to Zizou I mean after winning that and leaving then coming back to Real and balancing the ship a bit.

Pep did nothing with Bayern , Dortmund were rebuilding after the mess Klopp left them in. No competition was constantly whipped in the champions league.

That Barca team was built by Rijckard didn’t need managing. Moyes would have won the Same if he was in charge.

John Stones I mean like seriously paying 50 Million for him.

You have to give credit to Zizou I mean after winning that and leaving then coming back to Real and balancing the ship a bit.

Pep did nothing with Bayern , Dortmund were rebuilding after the mess Klopp left them in. No competition was constantly whipped in the champions league.

That Barca team was built by Rijckard didn’t need managing. Moyes would have won the Same if he was in charge.

Keep going, you're funny.

🐂💩
Peps team wasn't Rijkaard's as he brought youngsters in from La Massia. Pep was in the right place at the right time with that group but it's crap to say that it was Fran's team!

Rijkaard's team had the likes of Belletti, Edmilson, Rafa Marquez, Ronaldinho and Larsson. Pep's was very different, tactically as well as the personnel.

People can say what they like about him having luxuries and maybe achieving less than he should in terms of the CL but his services to the sport in general have been great. He's been a major driving force behind the way the game is played now (by a fair few clubs), which is light years ahead of where it was, say, 20 years ago.

Just looking back at the 2006 CL final there, it's mad that 26yo Xavi was an unused sub.

By the end of Rijkaard's reign, he had introduced the magic triumvirate of Xavi, Iniesta and Messi but that was hardly rocket science. There were still a lot of players there then who wouldn't go on to be Pep's boys.

Ee2PaHWWoAIRTPL

How much are they giving you this year said one bald fraud to the other.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Not Another Disco

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼