The Hurling Thread

It was an appalling dive in 19!! Yes a red coz he lead with the elbow but ffs cathal did rolling that Ronaldo would be proud of. Won them that final. Tipp we’re struggling prior to that

Barrett is always at it. Did it v Limerick this year sucked head directly into contact with Tom morrissey this year….sniper effect from the grassy knoll.

Kk not seeing beyond kk shouldn’t shock us. I’ve twice felt in the past 2 finals that were a good shot better than them but it takes a phenomenal performance to pull away from them.
Yeah I know Barrett has form but hogan got caught and then whinged about it for the rest of the year. And yeah they're like kerry in the football but fuck me they were torn a new one last July so less with the feeble excuses.

Ya. I suppose I was trying (perhaps poorly) to make the point that KK play above themselves neatly always while for so many other it’s the opposite. I’m old enough to remember my own county wilting under the pressure in 96. KK are almost the opposite. There’s so little muscle memory of defeat. So sure almost deluded of their own team. I do think for the players involved the hammering in the last 25 mins may well be telling if we were to meet again. Limerick certainly have no fear of them. But it’s so obvious when you actually see the interview or part of it on the gaago advert I saw on Twitter how much he discounts Clare…. He was asked who he is looking forward to seeing next year and he’s just yapping I’m about Eoin cody and billy Drennan. Visibly had to think about another. Interesting to see Eoin cadagon say he was looking forward to seeing if Mullins can make the step up.

Ya. I suppose I was trying (perhaps poorly) to make the point that KK play above themselves neatly always while for so many other it’s the opposite. I’m old enough to remember my own county wilting under the pressure in 96. KK are almost the opposite. There’s so little muscle memory of defeat. So sure almost deluded of their own team. I do think for the players involved the hammering in the last 25 mins may well be telling if we were to meet again. Limerick certainly have no fear of them. But it’s so obvious when you actually see the interview or part of it on the gaago advert I saw on Twitter how much he discounts Clare…. He was asked who he is looking forward to seeing next year and he’s just yapping I’m about Eoin cody and billy Drennan. Visibly had to think about another. Interesting to see Eoin cadagon say he was looking forward to seeing if Mullins can make the step up.
Ah yeah I get exactly what you're saying but hogan, great and all as he was, has always rubbed me the wrong way. Far too up himself and oblivious to all but KK related matters. He'd want to take a look in the rear view mirror. 2015 is fading fast. 😂

D
Ah yeah I get exactly what you're saying but hogan, great and all as he was, has always rubbed me the wrong way. Far too up himself and oblivious to all but KK related matters. He'd want to take a look in the rear view mirror. 2015 is fading fast. 😂
Are you for real or just plain thick? We can't talk as 2005 is a long long time without Liam. Clare have won it more times than us in that period. Need to do everything to ensure it doesnt reach 20 years without an AI.

Interesting article on the launch of GAA go from Richie hogan who feels that kk are best placed to bring down limerick and backing them to do it. Did he not see the 2nd half massacre up close and personal last July ?
Good chance he did see the second half
He is pundit backing his own team and county for next year, fair play to him. A lot better than some of the pundits we have turned out that attack their team and county at every turn.

But you’re right he should have just said they are shite and haven’t a hope. 🙄

D

Are you for real or just plain thick? We can't talk as 2005 is a long long time without Liam. Clare have won it more times than us in that period. Need to do everything to ensure it doesnt reach 20 years without an AI.
We're discussing Richie hogan and his dilusional nonsense about this year's AI final. I'm sorry that you are unable to interpret that from the posts. C'est la vie, Mon ami.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼