The Hurling Thread

Lost to Limerick by 2 points

Pal of mine is an ardent Wahfud hurling man for his sins. He reckons they had two atrocious halves this season. One against Clare and the other was the first half against Cork, which he puts down in part to their having gotten a physical battering from Limerick the week before. He reckoned some of the reason Tipp started so badly against W on Sunday was because they were also showing the after-affects of their physical battle with Limerick the week before.

Pal of mine is an ardent Wahfud hurling man for his sins. He reckons they had two atrocious halves this season. One against Clare and the other was the first half against Cork, which he puts down in part to their having gotten a physical battering from Limerick the week before. He reckoned some of the reason Tipp started so badly against W on Sunday was because they were also showing the after-affects of their physical battle with Limerick the week before.
Is your pal Davy? :ROFLMAO:

"Out of the whole championship, we'd two halves that were poor and we got punished badly but to listen to some of the crap that I'd to listen to the last few weeks is absolutely disgraceful and annoying so it is."

vbyrlanbclnutukcjo3i.jpg

Cahill is'nt having any of the Limerick after affects bull shit anyway

"The choice of Páirc Uí Chaoimh will prompt some controversy if it presses ahead, especially in Clare given how access to Thurles from both counties is easier than negotiating Cork city."

Mother of god.
Think Limerick are missing a trick if they agree to Thurles.
Definite advantage to Limerick playing in PuC which I suspect is the real reason Clare are digging the heels in

"The choice of Páirc Uí Chaoimh will prompt some controversy if it presses ahead, especially in Clare given how access to Thurles from both counties is easier than negotiating Cork city."

Mother of god.
Think Limerick are missing a trick if they agree to Thurles.
Definite advantage to Limerick playing in PuC which I suspect is the real reason Clare are digging the heels in

Why is Thurles not as good as PUC for Limerick? Most Clare fans will have to travel through Limerick to get to either PUC or Thurles anyway I think? What is Clare's big aversion to PUC, apart from longer to travel to, as is practically every stadium in Munster?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼