The Hurling Thread

🤣 I'd have ya run out of the place.
No way. To be honest, before kk won all the recent all Ireland’s, Cork and Kilkenny got along and both hated Tipperary. Donie Collins played with James Stephens.. I know a few limerick guys… bugged the hell out of me the last few years… hope the cats hammer them

The man is a legend. I hope to fuck he wins so your rattled head ponders how a 70 year can survive in your little world of sports science quackery. Win ,lose or Draw his players will die for him and tear into Limerick. Now go back to your Mushrooms, WeareCork, 5 year plan, skillsets and Donal Og's Long grass 🤣
Up the cats. Rip them a new one!!

The man is a legend. I hope to fuck he wins so your rattled head ponders how a 70 year can survive in your little world of sports science quackery. Win ,lose or Draw his players will die for him and tear into Limerick. Now go back to your Mushrooms, WeareCork, 5 year plan, skillsets and Donal Og's Long grass 🤣
You’re right! Up the Cats. Thank god I live in Noo Yawk. Not sure if I can take another drive for 5

I can’t stand Kilkenny, I won’t exactly be cheering for Limerick but I don’t care how it happens or what they have to do once KK dont go up those steps

Their fans are dickheads.

So are Limericks.

Agreed on Kilkenny though, why would anyone want them to have an even bigger lead on All Irelands than us.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼