The Holy Communion Gravy Train

BBJ

We're not members of the majority faith on the island so our children (and grandchildren) have never had these sorts of pay days.

THE KIDS OF today will be doing very well in later years if they keep their communion money safe into adulthood.
A survey revealed this morning that children making their First Holy Communion receive an average of €570 in cash from family, neighbours and friends.

More at
http://www.thejournal.ie/communion-money-3463846-Jun2017/

When I made my holy communion twas far from 570 euro I made. A child going to the school where my lads go made 900+ and there was a report I saw on facebook of a youngfella making over a grand on his confirmation who decided to buy a prize bull with it.

I just went across the road to the shop opposite the school and spent a green punt on a 100 carmels (deliberate spelling) and we played up for the bah.

Different times.

When I made my holy communion twas far from 570 euro I made. A child going to the school where my lads go made 900+ and there was a report I saw on facebook of a youngfella making over a grand on his confirmation who decided to buy a prize bull with it.

I just went across the road to the shop opposite the school and spent a green punt on a 100 carmels (deliberate spelling) and we played up for the bah.

Different times.

Prize bull = prize cook out m8
Sweet investment

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼