The Gaelic Football Thread

Some win for Donegal.
Not many experts saw that one coming.!
Not sure whether to blame Lynch or Harte. All well and good keeper coming out for a kickout when the other keeper can reach the middle of the pitch but Patton booting the ball to the Derry 45 means they’re a lot closer to goal if they win the kickout. Was a game made for McGuinness

I have to admit that even I myself don’t think this is credible but I just can’t get this thought out of my head that Mickey Harte half threw that match tonight.. tactically it was a set up and performance so unlike him and his teams.
It’s now an easier path to the AI semi for Derry by going into the qualifiers rather than battering through Ulster..

I have to admit that even I myself don’t think this is credible but I just can’t get this thought out of my head that Mickey Harte half threw that match tonight.. tactically it was a set up and performance so unlike him and his teams.
It’s now an easier path to the AI semi for Derry by going into the qualifiers rather than battering through Ulster..
Sounds plausible but don't think they'd let the 3 in a row away that easily?

Provincial titles mean nothing nowadays. You'd never tell your players anything other than to go out and win but you might send them out heavy-legged or with the wrong tactics or little fire in their belly. The AI only starts when the provincials are over. Derry have a month now to be ready.
They still love their championship up there but your point is well made. BTW what a footballer Ryan mc Hugh is. Absolute MOTM yesterday

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

26th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼