The days of cheap drink are coming to end..

I don't know, saying it's just the "boozehounds" is a bit unfair. I normally buy mid price wine or craft beers so won't effect me. However, it WILL lose millions for the taxman with shoppers going up North, this happened a few years ago and they had to take it back fairly quickly due to loss to the exchequer, it's simply bad policy.

You see offers in some off licenses of 5 for a tenner for a selection of German craft beers, if this was now increased to 5 for €12 that would not be the end of the world as it still represents a weekends supply of good German beer for less than the price of 3 pints of lager in a pub.

I presume this policy inititiave is being also implemented in Northern Ireland..

You see offers in some off licenses of 5 for a tenner for a selection of German craft beers, if this was now increased to 5 for €12 that would not be the end of the world as it still represents a weekends supply of good German beer for less than the price of 3 pints of lager in a pub.

I presume this policy inititiave is being also implemented in Northern Ireland..

6 for 11 in mine, 500ml bottles as well

Yes please.

I dont see why they will increase the price of these, what they are trying to cut out is 24 bottles of some shit like miller for 15 quid

6 for 11 in mine, 500ml bottles as well

Yes please.

I dont see why they will increase the price of these, what they are trying to cut out is 24 bottles of some shit like miller for 15 quid

Great selection in Galvins by the way..
Leave our Craft beers alone!

Have you heard about the drug taking hold on shandon street, Crocodile.

That's unreal. I was talking to a cop in the sheriffs office in Chicago last week and he told me that "Crocodile" was a major problem there. He said that it was synthetic heroin manufactured by the Russian mafia, and that it actually eats away at your flesh. He said that it's the worst they've encountered.

A timeline on when the new laws will come into force will be announced tomorrow... The Coalition is planning to coordinate efforts on pricing with the authorities in Northern Ireland.

Yeah, sounds like they've it all worked out! It's not like NI will slow down implementation on their end so they benefit from cross-border shopping or anything...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mike Rice: Nasty Character
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼