The Action Plan for Housing.

Objection gone in against the development at WaterRock in Midleton, the objector is from Mayo. An Lucht Inbhuanaithe is the objector, he seems to be a serial objector, objected to plans in Kildare and Dublin. Michael Callaghan is his name.
For gods sake.

If Thready copped onto this then how did nobody else in the planning dept ?

Good spot Thready….

In june my friend was told by his landlord his niece would be returning from abroad and would be moving into the
house, They were given six months notice, The house is 14 miles from the city, They moved six miles further out the road,
This morning he looked on daft the house they left is for rent 1800 eu, They were paying 1050 eu,
Yes i accept the property belongs to the landlord but there are rules around this,

In june my friend was told by his landlord his niece would be returning from abroad and would be moving into the
house, They were given six months notice, The house is 14 miles from the city, They moved six miles further out the road,
This morning he looked on daft the house they left is for rent 1800 eu, They were paying 1050 eu,
Yes i accept the property belongs to the landlord but there are rules around this,
Bring it up with the https://www.rtb.ie/ ,that's illegal basically, and should attract a large fine, if the RTB are arsed enforcing it, that is.

Objection gone in against the development at WaterRock in Midleton, the objector is from Mayo. An Lucht Inbhuanaithe is the objector, he seems to be a serial objector, objected to plans in Kildare and Dublin. Michael Callaghan is his name.

Looks like he's rinsing developers for a payoff.

Ireland hasn't changed much since the 1980's it seems.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Mad Banners

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼