tesco pawn mick barry

How long before bar staff become a thing of the past? Surely some tech geek is working on a machine that can pull pints at this very moment. But never fear because all the unemployed checkout girls, trolley boys, Echo boys and barmen will become software developers, they'll all be writing java in no time.

Remember a while ago they used have Diageo self service "pull your own pint" dispensers on the tables in some pubs.

I think they were in Soho for a while.

Remember a while ago they used have Diageo self service "pull your own pint" dispensers on the tables in some pubs.

I think they were in Soho for a while.

Yeah, they never took off but soon going to the pub will be as sterile an experience as going into the bank has become, when you walk in the door you will be met by rows of drink dispensing machines from which you will select your chosen poison, the days of having the banter with the barman or flirting with the barmaid will be long gone.

#Progress

Yeah, they never took off but soon going to the pub will be as sterile an experience as going into the bank has become, when you walk in the door you will be met by rows of drink dispensing machines from which you will select your chosen poison, the days of having the banter with the barman or flirting with the barmaid will be long gone.

#Progress

I think those days are already gone: most pubs now want to sell you food, or else sell some Paddywackery to passing tourists

To be sure to be sure, begorrah bejaysis.

I think those days are already gone: most pubs now want to sell you food, or else sell some Paddywackery to passing tourists

To be sure to be sure, begorrah bejaysis.

We need to arrive at the stage where you can walk into a bar and order drink & food prepared by robots and for the experience to all take place without no interaction with any human staff whatsoever. In the pub of the future even the bouncers will be robotnik.

We need to arrive at the stage where you can walk into a bar and order drink & food prepared by robots and for the experience to all take place without no interaction with any human staff whatsoever. In the pub of the future even the bouncers will be robotnik.

I can think of one or two places in Cork that are almost there already

Only €50,447 (fifty thousand, four hundred and forty seven euro) in expenses for Mick in 2021.

Mick is not alone among the so called politicians of the people in milking the system, The usual crap they spew when rejecting
a pay rise.....In solidarity with ordinary hard pressed families i have rejected the pay increase, But claims 50k in expenses,

Mick is not alone among the so called politicians of the people in milking the system, The usual crap they spew when rejecting
a pay rise.....In solidarity with ordinary hard pressed families i have rejected the pay increase, But claims 50k in expenses,
Wait until the Muslims get their hands on him, with his people before the prophet.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼