Teachers

Was told a story of someone working there who when returning home was given a 30k bonus for every year they worked there.
Bought a house outright upon return for 350k.

Probably bullshit.

W
Leave the cunts over there. We don't want them here.
Hear! Hear! Stick their Barrys tea and vacuum packed clon pudding up their tax free holes. State of your one running to the paper. Mortified for her.

Reminds me of the teacher on with Pat Kenny during the crash moaning about maintaining the holiday home in Croatia. A wonderful lack of awarness by her fantastically exploited by Pat.

Good trade/ vocation for the right person
I personally think outside of parents teachers are the most important ppl in young peoples lives,
My smallies primary teachers an outstanding example,
Extra curricular activities inc bringing the kids to the museum,park,opera house,Turner's cross
( he's also a city fanatic,in fact the son of a famous Cork Celtic icon)
Made such an impact on my quiet boy that the last day of primary school he knocked on his door and told him he wanted to become a teacher just like him,
And to this v day he's still mad about him,
Take a bow John Carroll scoil an Spioraid naoimh
Bisopstown,
Great teacher in a great school.
Your positive posts are not welcome here.

The perma whingers won't be happy with you. They are only happy when they're moaning.

W

Hear! Hear! Stick their Barrys tea and vacuum packed clon pudding up their tax free holes. State of your one running to the paper. Mortified for her.

Reminds me of the teacher on with Pat Kenny during the crash moaning about maintaining the holiday home in Croatia. A wonderful lack of awarness by her fantastically exploited by Pat.
Note to new younger posters: Only teachers bought holiday homes in Croatia in Celtic T times and subsequently moaned about their upkeep.

W

Shades of PFlynn :ROFLMAO:

So you fucked off to take the coin in the likes of Dubai and Oz and now you're complaining because you can't saunter back into Ireland and get paid the same as the people who didn't turn their back on their country for the beaches and big bucks.

I know you’re having the bantz, but why would teachers not have their teaching experience abroad counted? What engineer, architect, solicitor, electrician, plumber, accountant or whatever comes home from a stint abroad and has the years cancelled off their CV? That makes no sense

The truth is that the Dept of Education are happy acknowledge their experience and offer them positions, but then turn the years abroad against them for their salary only

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

23rd May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼