sunday game panel

Peter Canavan is one of the best on telly wouldnt be surprised if Brolly gets the boot at the end of the season in favour of him.

As for Finnerty id say he is fond of the beer.

Lyster and Canning need to be put out to pasture and Duignan is brutal too, Loughnane is a huge loss.

Henderson is the signing of the year as for Paul O Flynn every sentence starts with " I SUPPOSE "

Peter Canavan is one of the best on telly wouldnt be surprised if Brolly gets the boot at the end of the season in favour of him.

As for Finnerty id say he is fond of the beer.

Lyster and Canning need to be put out to pasture and Duignan is brutal too, Loughnane is a huge loss.

Henderson is the signing of the year as for Paul O Flynn every sentence starts with " I SUPPOSE "

Canavan was a fantastic player but is boring as fcuk.

Paul Flynn is one strange looking man. I agree that Lyster and Canning have become a bit dated. I actually like Duignan, except when he goes on about fellas being dirty given that he was no angel himself.

You just don't get it, do you Superscott? Everyone is anti Cork.:)

tigerman loved ye,and the mods kicked him out,

ah ye are not the worst of em

so finnerty likes a good old drink up,and they canned his mattie ass,no loss,now if we could only get rid of that moore prick,another sour mattie,god l hate matties

In football, Spillane, O'Rourke and Brolly when on together are great viewing in my opinion.
It's telly lads, pure entertainment, and they hop off each other.
For the Dublin Tyrone game, O'Rourke and Brollly were pissing themselves laughing after the match and didn't realise the camera had zoomed out when Spillane was talking about new Ferrari's and ten year old Ferrari's and mileage on the clock.
Spillane for me, is the star of the show.

If you want pure in depth analysis, read the paper the next day.

The rest of them are boring, Mcstay with his notebook and rule book and CCC and Davis would want to grow a set of balls.
Tohill is one of the most boring men on the planet and is no loss.

In the hurling I enjoy watching Farrell, Duignan and Sheedy.
Loughnane is a loss for the enthusiasm he brings to it.

Paul Flynn is well out of his depth and Henderson is more being cute than being boring.

Lyster is much better than the Dub Cahill in my opionion.
Dublin won't win any All Ireland as long as a Dub is hosting the Sunday Game.

I hope he stays there for another ten years.

In football, Spillane, O'Rourke and Brolly when on together are great viewing in my opinion.
It's telly lads, pure entertainment, and they hop off each other.
For the Dublin Tyrone game, O'Rourke and Brollly were pissing themselves laughing after the match and didn't realise the camera had zoomed out when Spillane was talking about new Ferrari's and ten year old Ferrari's and mileage on the clock.
Spillane for me, is the star of the show.

If you want pure in depth analysis, read the paper the next day.

The rest of them are boring, Mcstay with his notebook and rule book and CCC and Davis would want to grow a set of balls.
Tohill is one of the most boring men on the planet and is no loss.

In the hurling I enjoy watching Farrell, Duignan and Sheedy.
Loughnane is a loss for the enthusiasm he brings to it.

Paul Flynn is well out of his depth and Henderson is more being cute than being boring.

Lyster is much better than the Dub Cahill in my opionion.
Dublin won't win any All Ireland as long as a Dub is hosting the Sunday Game.

I hope he stays there for another ten years.

Lyster is awful in my opinion. If anything controversial comes up he just says 'ahh lads we'll leave that now'. The show needs a presenter like McGurk or Bill O Herlihy who go out of their way to stir things up with the panel.

Theyre only a shower of ill informed and ill educated halfwits who know less about the game than your average Joe in the pub.

Nine times out of ten the 'experts' have no research done and are only spoofing to bate the band.

Canavan was a fantastic player but is boring as fcuk.

I find Canavan to be quite a decent analyst. He does his homework on teams and is quite measured and insightful. I guess it depends on what you're looking for, the likes of Brolly and Spillane are more entertaining in a slapstick kind of way.

I find Canavan to be quite a decent analyst. He does his homework on teams and is quite measured and insightful. I guess it depends on what you're looking for, the likes of Brolly and Spillane are more entertaining in a slapstick kind of way.

He's the best of a bargain basement lineup on tv3, but I don't think he's great myself.
Personally don't pay a lot of heed to either Spillane or Brolly as 75% of what they say is self promotion or stirring sh*t. The analysis on GAA everywhere is pretty shocking if you ask me.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼