Stuff that grinds your gears

The girlfriend's dad has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. They thought they had caught it fairly early but the biopsy came back and its everywhere. Late 50s, picture of perfect health. Impossible to imagine anything knocking him down.

Herself holds it together well until the evening comes and I guess she starts thinking about it.

So unfair. #mygearsaregrinding
Oh that's awful MOE. I'm so sorry to hear that.

The girlfriend's dad has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. They thought they had caught it fairly early but the biopsy came back and its everywhere. Late 50s, picture of perfect health. Impossible to imagine anything knocking him down.

Herself holds it together well until the evening comes and I guess she starts thinking about it.

So sorry to hear MOE, look after her and yourself of course
It cannot be easy on you too

Cancer is a god awful disease

Jesus love him, we'd all be cribbing about the little things and then you hear something like that.

Sorry Moe.

😕
Look after yourselves MOE.

That's very tough lad. I'm very sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear this MOE.....that's very sad.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼