Stuff that grinds your gears

Current ladies fashion and in particular baggy jeans grind my gears.
Girls, ye had it so right with the figure hugging jeans and high boots look circa 2014.
It accentuated all of your wonderful bottoms.
I havnt seen so many baggy trousers since 1995, it’s a horrible look.

We need Joey Barton to speak up on our behalf, otherwise women will just be wearing what they want just to suit themselves .

As a guy who is only interested in women that wear tights and skirts/dresses, I can relate to this post.

But I can also relate to just wanting to dress in a way that makes you feel comfortable. I wouldn't exactly be rolling out my Prada gear every day (If I had any).

I do notice more girls wearing baggy clothes and those clunky 90s style white runners but sher each to their own. They feel more comfortable in their clothes, and they also aren't attracting creeps like me, so it's a double win for them.

Current ladies fashion and in particular baggy jeans grind my gears.
Girls, ye had it so right with the figure hugging jeans and high boots look circa 2014.
It accentuated all of your wonderful bottoms.
I havnt seen so many baggy trousers since 1995, it’s a horrible look.

We need Joey Barton to speak up on our behalf, otherwise women will just be wearing what they want just to suit themselves .

The drawn-on, felt tip pen brows and Daisy The Cow stuck-on eyelashes are particularly stupid looking.

Leggings on larger ladies give that unflattering black silage bale appearance.

Adults being drunk around small kids.

I was in city hall yesterday for the youth orchestra screening of the snowman. Lovely event, but there was a couple near us with 2 small kids. I assume they were the parents but maybe they were other relatives.

The adults were drunk. Not merry, or tipsy, but proper belligerent drunk. In the early afternoon, at a kids event.

Those poor kids ;-(

Adults being drunk around small kids.

I was in city hall yesterday for the youth orchestra screening of the snowman. Lovely event, but there was a couple near us with 2 small kids. I assume they were the parents but maybe they were other relatives.

The adults were drunk. Not merry, or tipsy, but proper belligerent drunk. In the early afternoon, at a kids event.

Those poor kids ;-(
You should have said it was you, I would have given you a swig from my hip flask.

That’s a joke Bleak_y, as I know you take everything here as gospel🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack O' Rourke
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

5th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼