Spanish Flags outside Brannigans

Anyone wanna tell the owners of Brannigans that their pub is not in Madrid and their home county team is playing in an All Ireland in 6 days. Take down the f**kin Spanish flags and throw up the ones that support where you're actually from and where your patrons are actually from. "Sports Bar" me hole!

So we have Spanish flags in Brannigans and Chelsea flags across the road.What planet are these people on?

Whatever about the Chelsea flags, I find the Spanish ones worse. Chelsea Supporters pub bla bla bla, but ffs a "sports bar" with the international flag of spain outside their pub the week of an All Ireland of which Cork are taking part in. Fuck off to Madrid Brannigans!

Christ you are a retard.

The world cup is over, your pub is in Cork, Cork are playing in the biggest event in Ireland in 6 days, Spain are not playing in anything at the moment, Brannigan doesn't sound like a Spanish surname. Whether you like the game or not, do not call yourself a sports bar whilst leaving up the flag of a country who won a competition 3 months ago when your own county are playing in a major competition in 6 days. Call yourself a soccer bar if you wish!

The world cup is over, your pub is in Cork, Cork are playing in the biggest event in Ireland in 6 days, Spain are not playing in anything at the moment, Brannigan doesn't sound like a Spanish surname. Whether you like the game or not, do not call yourself a sports bar whilst leaving up the flag of a country who won a competition 3 months ago when your own county are playing in a major competition in 6 days. Call yourself a soccer bar if you wish!

Brannigans can put up whatever flags they want to put up on their own property. The owners presumebly don't give a shit about GAA, which is fair enough.

This is such an utterly pointless and pedantic issue. All this thread is really doing is making you look narrow-minded and slightly xenophobic.

Brannigans can put up whatever flags they want to put up on their own property. The owners presumebly don't give a shit about GAA, which is fair enough.

This is such an utterly pointless and pedantic issue. All this thread is really doing is making you look narrow-minded and slightly xenophobic.

Ah look, you're entitled to your opinion just like I am mine. It's not narrow minded that they put up a bit of Cork colours rather than Spanish on the week of the All Ireland ffs, suggesting that that's narrow minded is ridiculous. I don't give 2 shits if they don't have any interest. don't call themselves a "Sports Bar" if they are ignoring one of the countries biggest sporting events in which their county is taking part in.

Anyone wanna tell the owners of Brannigans that their pub is not in Madrid and their home county team is playing in an All Ireland in 6 days. Take down the f**kin Spanish flags and throw up the ones that support where you're actually from and where your patrons are actually from. "Sports Bar" me hole!

normally wouldn't get involved in this kinda thing but i gotta agree witcha. i'm not much of a soccer fan anyway but i think even if i was i would find it odd.why have you not got the italian flag outside? ferrari just won the monza grand prix. new zealand have won the tri-nations and i hear that india are excellent at cricket! sports bar me bollix is right. with yourselves and de chelsea place accross de road it's kinda like little england around that corner. just hang out a "soccer is great flag" and that would cover it all.maybe ye and the wannabe tans accross de road could stretch a banner between ye. it could say " lets be 'avin ya geezers, welcome to little engerland. live footy and bacon butties.wotcha!"

So do you work in Brannigans or play for a team sponsored by Brannigans.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elephant Sessions
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼