so, who got a Steak and Blowjob last night ?

Wampire said:
instant no. I like a good buildup me. If you're good I'll go down on you though.

Well don't we all, but I was thinking instant in relative terms - you know, I'd rather get a bit of a jiggle on which is more instant than living forever.

And of COURSE I'm good, I had a practice run on Saturday night and I'm DEFNINITELY up to date with all the latest tricks of the trade. *licks lips*

DaisyM said:
Well don't we all, but I was thinking instant in relative terms - you know, I'd rather get a bit of a jiggle on which is more instant than living forever.

And of COURSE I'm good, I had a practice run on Saturday night and I'm DEFNINITELY up to date with all the latest tricks of the trade. *licks lips*

I meant good as in behaviour (selfless acts like jizz-swallowing). I have no doubts at all that you're a saucy little minx.

Wampire said:
I meant good as in behaviour (selfless acts like jizz-swallowing). I have no doubts at all that you're a saucy little minx.
and sure Daisy if you give him a blowjob when he's watching the football with a fag in one hand and beer in the other it probably qualifies as good behaviour

wexchick said:
and sure Daisy if you give him a blowjob when he's watching the football with a fag in one hand and beer in the other it probably qualifies as good behaviour

Nah, I'll do without the cigarette. I need one hand free to put pressure on the back of her head.

I've had that before. Quite pleasant.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

31st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼