Small Jeeps

Herself is mad to get a small jeep to replace her trusty starlet. I dont know I whole lot about them so any advice would be a help.
Something around 99/00. Probably willing to spend about 5-7,000. Engine size cant be to big though. I was thinking along the lines of Pajero Jnr? Any suggestions of garages would help also.

Papa Smurf said:
Herself is mad to get a small jeep to replace her trusty starlet. I dont know I whole lot about them so any advice would be a help.
Something around 99/00. Probably willing to spend about 5-7,000. Engine size cant be to big though. I was thinking along the lines of Pajero Jnr? Any suggestions of garages would help also.
Just don't get one. They're a total and complete waste of money. If (a big fucking if) I had a girlfriend who wanted one of them I would dump her immediately, and I mean on the spot. Those jeeps are for people without any logic/sense AT ALL. No offence to Mrs. Papa Smurf now like but still.

Papa Smurf said:

She wants to replace her trusty starlet for a small jeep?

Not only are they shit, I cannot see them being economical either.

If you want to get a jeep, get a proper one.

maggot said:
She wants to replace her trusty starlet for a small jeep?

Not only are they shit, I cannot see them being economical either.

If you want to get a jeep, get a proper one.
That's a another thing. A 1.1 litre engine in a car that should have a minimum of a 2.5 litre diesel. In the city they wouldn't crack 20mpg I'd say and if she wouldn't be city driving, why the fuck does she want one?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Outsound,oghma, Even Angels, Shadows Calling

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼