sligo murder,

The straight white cis man will end up getting the blame anyway. This guy couldn't get a job because of blatant racism so all that free time caused him to turn into a crazed serial murderer.
And he wasn't integrated properly. Not enough Mosques nearby for him.
So of course it's the white devil's fault again

Would you people agree that there is a problematic side of masculinity which can be toxic? I think most of the countries that 'we' are posting from, Ireland, UK, USA and Europe have improved a lot over the last 50 or 60 years. Recently I was reading something about the first Gay Pride day in London where the celebrants were punched and spat on and the cops didn't bat an eye lid. Of course as we know, homosexuality was illegal in most of the countries listed above before that. My brother-in-law in Spain came out as gay in adulthood, wife and two kids. He simply couldn't have done that in the good old days of Franco. Same as someone in Ireland couldn't really have done it and remained in a job either. So, I would say things have improved a helluva lot for that community. Same as they have for most women. Jobs are available, pay has got better, conditions surrounding child birth and child care and plenty others.

I'm happy (proud?) to be a little part of this liberal community but there is little doubt that we must continue to work to educate ourselves about the rights of different sectors in our societies. I'm guessing most posters on here are also happy to be living in a more tolerant society. Long may it continue. As we have seen in some countries, the dangers of backsliding are never too far away. Keep up the good work folk and let's not get our undies in a twist about a few vigils. I don't think I've ever attended one and I do believe that they are mostly probably a waste of time, but fuck it, live and let live.

The straight white cis man will end up getting the blame anyway. This guy couldn't get a job because of blatant racism so all that free time caused him to turn into a crazed serial murderer.
And he wasn't integrated properly. Not enough Mosques nearby for him.
So of course it's the white devil's fault again
M8, you sound a bit obsessed. Imagine if you WEREN'T a member of the best placed group in the history of the world!?!!? ;)😂

Would you people agree that there is a problematic side of masculinity which can be toxic? I think most of the countries that 'we' are posting from, Ireland, UK, USA and Europe have improved a lot over the last 50 or 60 years. Recently I was reading something about the first Gay Pride day in London where the celebrants were punched and spat on and the cops didn't bat an eye lid. Of course as we know, homosexuality was illegal in most of the countries listed above before that. My brother-in-law in Spain came out as gay in adulthood, wife and two kids. He simply couldn't have done that in the good old days of Franco. Same as someone in Ireland couldn't really have done it and remained in a job either. So, I would say things have improved a helluva lot for that community. Same as they have for most women. Jobs are available, pay has got better, conditions surrounding child birth and child care and plenty others.

I'm happy (proud?) to be a little part of this liberal community but there is little doubt that we must continue to work to educate ourselves about the rights of different sectors in our societies. I'm guessing most posters on here are also happy to be living in a more tolerant society. Long may it continue. As we have seen in some countries, the dangers of backsliding are never too far away. Keep up the good work folk and let's not get our undies in a twist about a few vigils. I don't think I've ever attended one and I do believe that they are mostly probably a waste of time, but fuck it, live and let live.

I stopped reading at 'problematic'.

Cool story bro!

Certain areas as well like Togher are completely toxic

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Joachim Cooder

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼