Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

SF dublin councillor Michael McDonnacha has hit back at Harris, He said it isnt Harris generation that is more familiar
with Paris and Berlin than Derry or Belfast he says it is the class of people Harris represents, Talk about a chip on the shoulder,
I know people from all areas of the city here in cork who have never travelled as much, City breaks are a regular thing and fair
play to them,

SF dublin councillor Michael McDonnacha has hit back at Harris, He said it isnt Harris generation that is more familiar
with Paris and Berlin than Derry or Belfast he says it is the class of people Harris represents,
These class of people? :lol!:
Fvr2_yqWwAAVQAu.jpg

with Paris and Berlin than Derry or Belfast he says it is the class of people Harris represents, Talk about a chip on the shoulder,
I know people from all areas of the city here in cork who have never travelled as much, City breaks are a regular thing and fair
play to them,
Sure up til Covid you could fly from Kerry to Berlin, and you can still fly to Paris (I think)

The scenery and that location look stunning and he places a total sh*theap McMansion with a 3 car garage on top of it and covers the entire place with tarmac,concrete and paving..................

It looks like a cheap B&B from a low budget horror movie made by TG4.
How the fuck did he get planning for it?

I've never read the Donegal Development plan but that gaff looks like it breaks alot of planning no nos

Breaking the skyline, the size and scale can hardly be typical, the amount of tarmac, and I'd love to see the road access

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼