Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Do FF have a political presence in Northern Ireland.
Do FF fund their political activities with bank robberies?

Fairly sure FF TD Eamon O'Cuiv was at the launch of some SDLP candidate's launch in what he tried to portray as a link up between FF and SDLP. FF still claim to be "The Republican Party" :lol:

I don't know of anyone who funds their political activities with bank robberies these days but yeah back in the day, Labour, Sinn Fein, FF and FG members all did.

And of course there was the Galway Tent and Sligo Golf Course type stuff that was more circumspect about it.
I see Michael Noonan's favourite vulture fund are wanting to pull another flanker with regards to banks right up to the present day.

Fairly sure FF TD Eamon O'Cuiv was at the launch of some SDLP candidate's launch in what he tried to portray as a link up between FF and SDLP. FF still claim to be "The Republican Party" :lol:

I don't know of anyone who funds their political activities with bank robberies these days but yeah back in the day, Labour, Sinn Fein, FF and FG members all did.

And of course there was the Galway Tent and Sligo Golf Course type stuff that was more circumspect about it.
I see Michael Noonan's favourite vulture fund are wanting to pull another flanker with regards to banks right up to the present day.

You forgot the five pound note forging machine a well known cork political
family were linked to,

They're trying to turn Ballyphehane into West Belfast with tricolours and posters of martyrs draped around the place.

I presume this is part of their tactics to draw people into their cult and to stake out their territory.

A sinister organisation.

They're trying to turn Ballyphehane into West Belfast with tricolours and posters of martyrs draped around the place.

I presume this is part of their tactics to draw people into their cult and to stake out their territory.

A sinister organisation.

Who are you referring to? The group involved do indeed contain SF members but also members of other and non parties, It has continued the great work of the Ballyphehane 1916--2016 commitee by incorporating togher into the commemorations of 1920, Streets in Togher are named after michael fitzgerald, Patrick Trahy, Charles Daley, Joe Murphy house is on lower pouladuff road,

Who are you referring to? The group involved do indeed contain SF members but also members of other and non parties, It has continued the great work of the Ballyphehane 1916--2016 commitee by incorporating togher into the commemorations of 1920, Streets in Togher are named after michael fitzgerald, Patrick Trahy, Charles Daley, Joe Murphy house is on lower pouladuff road,

Take it easy on Roxy jimmy - the self-loathing of Irishness and Irish symbols by blueshirts is par for the course in their cu*t

Ok, I thought it was a SF project.

A sinister organisation.

They are not a sinister organisation, do you even know who is involved in the project?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼